Notepad++ Project Manager Plugin

[postlink]https://iamdaowner.blogspot.com/2012/06/notepad-project-manager-plugin.html[/postlink]Hi guys! just another quick and simple post. I found this one very useful when I'm developing a website or web app in my localhost - Adding a project explorer/manager to my favorite editor Notepad++. I really love Notepad++ :)

Add Project Explorer To Notepad++
Click to enlarge.

To achieve it:

  1. Go to Plugins 
  2. Plugin Manager 
  3. Show Plugin Manager 
  4. Plugin Manager Will Load Available Plugins 
  5. Click on an item 
  6. Press 'E'
  7. You'll find 'Explorer'
  8. Tick the checkbox
  9. Click install button!
That's it! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab the widget  IWeb Gator
Powered by Blogger.

Click the Like Button Below To Receive all updates via Facebook

Powered By Blogger Tricks |

Popular Posts