Free Vector – Wings

[postlink]https://iamdaowner.blogspot.com/2012/06/free-vector-wings.html[/postlink]
After the tutorial on how to create vector wings I’m giving this freebie as a thankyou gift to all my readers and visitors, using the techniques I used from the tutorial and some minor modifications, I’ve created a package of four unique-looking vector wings up for grabs.
free_vector_wings.jpg
You may use these vector wings for personal and non-commercial use.
Download Christmas Freebies
Available in EPS and AI formats. If ever you needed a different format, do not hesitate to leave a comment here and I’ll definitely add one for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Grab the widget  IWeb Gator
Powered by Blogger.

Click the Like Button Below To Receive all updates via Facebook

Powered By Blogger Tricks |

Popular Posts